Beyond Anxiety and Phobia: A Step-By-Step Guide to Lifetime Recovery Paperback – Feb 1 2001
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Edmund J. Bourne, PhD, has specialized in the treatment of anxiety, phobias, and other stress-related disorders for over two decades. His self-help books have helped over a million people and have been translated into numerous languages. He currently resides in Florida and California.
Dr. Bourne is available to answer brief questions, as well as do hour-long phone consultations. Further information about Bourne and how to contact him is available on his website www.helpforanxiety.com.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I've been diagnosed with a general anxiety disorder, and had a bout of depression last year. A very good therapist recommended this to me. In fact, she said that I HAD TO buy it. I did, and learned a lot about various types and triggers for anxiety. The more I learn about it, the easier for me to deal with it. It became a familiar, known side of me, and when I can separate the rest of me from it and look at it, and study it, it becomes less and less relevant. Which is what we all want, right?
And, it helped me understand other types of psychological issues. I don't suffer from all of those, thankfully, but it is sure interesting to learn how those work. Anyway, it's a good read. Enjoy!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health > Anxiety Disorders
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health > Mood Disorders
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling
- Books > Medical Books > Administration & Medicine Economics > Hospital Administration
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Reference > Education & Training
- Books > Science & Math > Education
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Administration & Policy > Hospital Administration
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Education & Training