Beyond the Locket: Surviving Parental Separation
See all 2 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
There are no customer reviews yet on Amazon.ca
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
By Midwest Book Review - Published on Amazon.com
Beyond The Locket: Surviving Parental Separation is a novel for young adults set in the Middle Ages world, yet encompassing a reality that is all too frequent in the modern world. It deals with the painful theme of parental separation, and a girl who must survive, cope, and find a path that will bring her to a happy adult life in spite of the rift between her parents. There are no villains in Beyond The Locket; only hard choices and sad misfortune to be overcome. A powerful allegory, especially recommended reading for families in counseling or otherwise dealing with the hardship of divorce.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Audiobooks > Audio CDs > General
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships > Divorce
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Literary
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers > Psychological & Suspense
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Divorce
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting