Beyond Reality: A Guide to Alternate Reality Gaming Paperback – Jul 8 2005
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
1. Unreality: A Brief History of ARG 2. Beyond Reality: Approaching an ARG 3. Past Reality: An Annotated ARG, Part I 4. Past Reality: An Annotated ARG, Part II 5. Down the Rabbit Hole: Introducing "Route 66" 6. Route 66 ARG, Part II 7. Route 66 ARG, Part III (Conclusion) 8. A Post-ARG Analysis 9. Web Design for Puppetmasters, Part I 10. Web Design for Puppetmasters, Part II Appendix A Online ARG Resources
About the Author
John Gosney is currently the Director of Information Technology for the Indiana University School of Dentistry, and is also an adjunct instructor for the IU School of Liberal Arts on the Indianapolis campus. John has worked in both the publishing and pharmaceutical industries as an application developer, technical writer, and training consultant. John writes extensively on all facets of the IT arena, from market analysis and forecasts to guidebooks on a variety of topics. His most recently published titles with Course include "Blogging for Teens" (1592004768), "Convert Your VHS Home Movies to DVD" (1592004822) and "HTML Professional Projects" (159200055X). John received his B.A. in technical writing and psychobiology in 1992 from Purdue University and an M.A. in English from Butler University in 1996. John, who resides in Columbus, Indiana, enjoys sports, reading, listening to music, and spending time with his family.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Graphic Design
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Game Programming
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Puzzles & Games > Role Playing & Fantasy
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Puzzles & Games > Video Games & Strategy Guides
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Computers & Internet
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Gaming