- Audio CD (April 6 2009)
- Number of Discs: 1
- Label: Universal Music Group
- ASIN: B00006FXIG
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (93 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #29,192 in Music (See Top 100 in Music)
|1. Slit My Wrist|
|2. Twist My Sister|
|3. Dead in Hollywood|
|4. Love at First Fright|
|5. People Hate Me|
|6. She Was a Teenage Zombie|
|7. Die My Bride|
|8. Grave Robbing U.S.A.|
|10. Dawn of the Dead|
|11. Let's Go to War|
|12. Dressed to Depress|
|13. Kill Miss America|
|14. B-Movie Scream Queen|
|15. Motherfucker I Don't Care|
1. I am a Slipknot fan.
2. I love Horror Movies.
3. Murder intrigues me.
4. Murderdolls? Funny name.
5. Kill Miss America? I Agree
Why they are now on my top 10 most hated band list.
1. Could the singer have anymore of an annoying voice?
2. Could the singer actually write some real lyrics? Twist my Sister is possibly the most retarded song I have ever heard.
3. There's nothing special with the Drums at all.
5. Norman Bates how are your rates? LEATHERFACE remove my face????? Ok now you drag my favorite slasher into your crappy songs, that crosses the line!
6. I wish the singer did slit his wrists.
7. The singers name is WEDNESDAY 13!
The positive things about this CD
1. The beginning of Grave-robbing USA is pretty funny.
2. the solos and guitar work is pretty good, but I've heard much better.
Why I am no longer surprised.
One of Joey's favorite bands growing' up was KISS.
What makes it even worse?
Now they re-release this terrible CD with bonus songs and a DVD.
If you're a Slipknot fan and you are pondering if you should purchase their CD, I advise you DON'T. (I am not a Static-X fan so I don't know what to say to their fans.) While Joey is a Fantastic Drummer and an above average Guitarist (the average is pretty low nowadays) just because his name is in this band doesn't guarantee that it's good. I don't really know what category of music it belongs in, does it go in rock? metal? punk? Garbage?
I saw the video for "White Wedding" about two months ago and that perfectly explained who these guys were and who their fanbase are: a bunch of stupid goths. The band was dressed up in women's pantyhose, black lipstick, black fingernail polish, and what also looked to be women's makeup. With that kind of look, it seems that these guys would be better suited in appearing at a drag queen show instead of a metal festival.
The music itself isn't any better either. These guys have prided themselves by mixing nu-metal and glam/pop metal (probably the two worst types of metal ever created). Take my word for it, ANYTHING is better than this. Slipknot and Stone Sour look like the next version of Pantera when compared to this.