biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools

Format: Board bookChange

on December 3, 2009
My daughter is almost 20 months young and she has had this book for only a few hours (it arrived today) and she has already learned the names of many of the things on the first page. The pages of this book are fun to look at, filled with bright, colourful pictures that are both appealing and attractive. I know my daughter will quickly learn other things with this wonderful book.
on July 1, 2012
Big Board Books Colors, ABC, Numbers
A great starter book for your little ones between the ages of 9mths-2 1/2.My 18 month old son picked up the words very quickly because of the visual appeal of the illustrations.The book is perfect for little fingers learning hand ,eye coordination and is quite durable even for my son who occasionally tries to chew on the cardboard pages.
The cost is just right and the book arrived at my door within 48 hours which is remarkable!
on August 17, 2010
My 27 month old has been enjoying this book for over a yera now and does not seem to get bored of it. Love it!!
on December 7, 2013
Love the big format of this book - both my kids enjoyed this book as it was durable and easy to read. Vivid colours and great pictures - simple and perfect for introducing babies/toddlers to words/books.
on November 1, 2015
My baby loves theses books. It's the only way I can get him to do tummy time (otherwise he'll scream). But if I prop this book up in front of him he'll lift up his head to see the bright pictures.
on January 3, 2012
The book was colourful and bright. It was a christmas gift for a 1 year old child, who I think will enjoy having his parents or brothers read it to him. They will put it to good use!
on February 19, 2015
Another amazing big book from this collection - I think this one is my favourite. This one has colours, shapes, opposites, first words, ABCs, 123s, time pictures and 'our world' pictures. My daughter loves it.
on November 3, 2014
I love this board book. The size and quality are great it's the only series you will ever need. Wish I hadn't spent money on the other before I discovered this one.
on May 17, 2013
My 2 year old son loves these books, and they are wonderful for young children because they are board books. It's also very interactive for a book.
on January 30, 2013
This is a great book for a busy toddler! My 20 month old loves looking at the pictures and identifying all the images. Its a great learning tool.