countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Format: Board book|Change

on December 3, 2009
My daughter is almost 20 months young and she has had this book for only a few hours (it arrived today) and she has already learned the names of many of the things on the first page. The pages of this book are fun to look at, filled with bright, colourful pictures that are both appealing and attractive. I know my daughter will quickly learn other things with this wonderful book.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon March 1, 2016
Our 2 years son loves 'Colors, ABC, Numbers' book (And, entire Roger Priddy series: 'First 100 words' and 'First 100 Animals'). Basically all these books introduces child with basic concepts like Letter, Numbers, Colors, Basic Everyday Words. The pictures used in books are actual photographs and not drawings which is better as child will be able to perfectly grasp and correlate with real life subjects. We liked large size of book, bright colors, beautiful photographs and they are very well made (sturdy) and can take quite a bit of abuse. My child picks this books from his collection again and again and this are his favorite books. Pages are arranged according to theme/categories and child will pick that up over the period of time. My son almost reaches for it every day and points to each picture and asks us to say word for it. In just couple of days, he has started learning several words and started identifying animals, colors etc. This is also good set for travel and can keep toddlers busy for some time during car trips. We highly recommend these books.
on August 17, 2010
My 27 month old has been enjoying this book for over a yera now and does not seem to get bored of it. Love it!!
on July 1, 2012
Big Board Books Colors, ABC, Numbers
A great starter book for your little ones between the ages of 9mths-2 1/2.My 18 month old son picked up the words very quickly because of the visual appeal of the illustrations.The book is perfect for little fingers learning hand ,eye coordination and is quite durable even for my son who occasionally tries to chew on the cardboard pages.
The cost is just right and the book arrived at my door within 48 hours which is remarkable!
on April 4, 2016
I love the Roger Priddy collection and baby does too. It's full of bright colours and presents the material in a captivating way for baby. I can see these books being of greater use when baby is older as can begin to grasp the material. I also enjoy the fact that the images are of the real thing rather than illustrations. Baby enjoys looking at the pages with other children's faces.
on February 19, 2015
Another amazing big book from this collection - I think this one is my favourite. This one has colours, shapes, opposites, first words, ABCs, 123s, time pictures and 'our world' pictures. My daughter loves it.
on December 7, 2013
Love the big format of this book - both my kids enjoyed this book as it was durable and easy to read. Vivid colours and great pictures - simple and perfect for introducing babies/toddlers to words/books.
on November 1, 2015
My baby loves theses books. It's the only way I can get him to do tummy time (otherwise he'll scream). But if I prop this book up in front of him he'll lift up his head to see the bright pictures.
on January 3, 2012
The book was colourful and bright. It was a christmas gift for a 1 year old child, who I think will enjoy having his parents or brothers read it to him. They will put it to good use!
on November 3, 2014
I love this board book. The size and quality are great it's the only series you will ever need. Wish I hadn't spent money on the other before I discovered this one.