The Emotional Lives of Animals: A Leading Scientist Explores Animal Joy, Sorrow, and Empathy - and Why They Matter... by Marc Bekoff and Jane Goodall (May 28 2008)
- Page 112: ... my career (while doing biomedical research). I know I'm still not ... See a random page in this book.
Among Chimpanzees: Field Notes from the Race to Save Our Endangered Relatives by Nancy J. Merrick and Jane Goodall (Jun 17 2014)
- Page 78: ... also put him at some risk of being a biomedical research subject. ... See a random page in this book.
Rattling The Cage: Toward Legal Rights For Animals by Steven Wise and Jane Goodall (Jan 11 2001)
- Page 5: ... are kidnapped for use as biomedical research subjects or as pets or in ... See a random page in this book.
The Ten Trusts: What We Must Do to Care for The Animals We Love by Jane Goodall (Oct 9 2003)
- Page 42: ... into which great apes from biomedical research can be retired. ... See a random page in this book.
All Apes Great and Small: Volume 1: African Apes by Biruté M.F. Galdikas, Nancy Erickson Briggs, Lori K. Sheeran and Gary L. Shapiro (Feb 28 2002)
- Page 95: ... captivity (either for biomedical research or the entertainment ... See a random page in this book.
Chimpanzee Cultures: With a Foreword by Jane Goodall by Jane Goodall, Richard W. Wrangham, W.C. McGrew and Frans B. M. de Waal (Oct 1 1996)
- Back Matter: ... in some countries, for biomedical research. However, since chimpanzees ... See a random page in this book.
THROUGH A WINDOW: THIRTY YEARS WITH THE CHIMPANZEES OF GOMBE by JANE GOODALL (2000)
Encyclopedia of Animal Rights and Animal Welfare by Jane Goodall, Marc Bekoff and Carron Meaney (1998)
- See newer version
- Front Matter: ... Act 1979 Association for Biomedical Research (founded as Research ... See a random page in this book.