- Audio CD (Oct. 1 2010)
- Number of Discs: 1
- Label: EMI Music Canada
- ASIN: B0000CDLCC
- Average Customer Review: 3.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (71 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #43,063 in Music (See Top 100 in Music)
|1. We Pop|
|2. You'll Never Know|
|3. Fast Cars|
|4. Chi Kung|
|5. The Birth|
|6. Cherry Range|
|7. Drink, Smoke and Fukc|
|8. The Drop Off|
|9. Bob N' I|
|10. The Grunge|
|11. Koto Chotan|
|12. The Whistle|
|13. A Day To God Is 1000 Years|
|15. Wherever I Go|
|16. See The Joy|
RZA is famous for being a great lyrist and producer.
Both of these are lacking on this album. The beats, to be generous, are tolerable.
The guest contributions make this album even worse.
Ex. (from "We Pop")
"All you can see is the back of my jersey, blowin' in the wind goin' back to (New) Jersey. Off to Brooklyn, left you back in (New) Jersey. I was doin' a buck 90 like a throw-back jersey."
Wow! He managed to rhyme jersey with jersey 4 times, his mother should be proud.
I would recommend, instead: Gravediggaz - 6 FEET DEEP; RZA - THE RZA HITS; or RZA AS BOOBY DIGITAL (IN STEREO)
1. stop buying all wu tang releases,YES I MEAN ALL, whether is new or old,good or bad and any wu- tang related, because i got a feeling they are not gonna coming back with a good one, if we asked them to make a good record, they will tell us to buy they old record. i think they just lazy,today they just wanna make money, not a record, let them know without a NEW GREAT record, there isno fan will gonna buy they albums. it means no money, they think they can playin us for keep buying their albums while their tryin to please britney's fan if they up and coming album is not a WU -TANG album that we know ( kung fu sample,
dominated rza's beats, none other than wu-tang families "in house" guest) DO NOT BUY IT !!!
2. Do not buy their clothes, shoes or any product related to them.
3. Do not visit their site, if you had a fanzine dedicated to them, you know what to do DISACTIVE IT !!
4. Stop requesting their song on the radio, tell the radio dj to not playing their song,and if you hear one of their song being played in the club tell the dj too shut it off.
5. If you feel unlucky buy their recent albums (lex diamond story, the movement, tical prequel, the birth of prince) you all can gather with other feel unlucky wu-tang fan, to collect all albums that i already mentioned, and burn it all into dust, tape this action and put it on the internet or the picture on underground paper(school, campus or whatever).
6. Please spread this message.
Me and all my friend in Indonesia (we all wu-tang fans) already starts this movement,let them know that we which is their fans, HATE their new direction. We gonna run this ban until their give us their truest form.