- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Blender Foundations: The Essential Guide to Learning Blender 2.6 Paperback – CD, Jul 15 2010
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
This book comes to us directly from Roland Hess, noted Blender expert and authority, and is perfect for getting up to speed with Blender 2.6's new interface and many of its new features. Blender 2.6 promises to be a MAJOR departure in interface and workflow from previous versions; Blender Foundations will be a much needed resource for Blender workflows and the preferred one-stop guide for new users.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Only slight critique would be the models. I certainly would not want "my" children to look like that. LOL But as a learning tool a great book well worth the money.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Design & Decorative Arts > Graphic Design > Animation
- Books > Computers & Technology > Digital Audio, Photography & Video > Digital Photography & Video > Video Production
- Books > Computers & Technology > Graphic Design > 3D Graphics
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Web Design > Web Graphics
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Graphics & Visualization