Blessed with Tourists: The Borderlands of Religion and Tourism in San Antonio Paperback – Dec 13 2004
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
The book is well written and accessible to a large audience and addresses current issues in American cultural studies, such as race and class. . . . Scholars . . . will find this book impressive and helpful for thinking about the relationship between religion and tourism.--"Journal of American Folklore"
About the Author
Thomas S. Bremer is assistant professor of religious studies at Rhodes College.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Hospitality, Travel & Tourism
- Books > Business & Investing > Popular Economics
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Business
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Church History
- Books > History > Americas > Mexico
- Books > History > Americas > United States
- Books > History > Europe > Spain
- Books > History > United States
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Earth-Based Religions > Native American
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies > History
- Books > Travel > Reference & Tips > Guidebooks
- Books > Travel > United States > Regions > South
- Books > Travel > United States > States > Texas