Blood Sacraments Paperback – Nov 16 2010
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Todd Gregory is a New Orleans based writer who survived Hurricane Katrina and its aftermath with the help of prescription medication. He has edited the anthologies Rough Trade, His Underwear, and Blood Lust (with M. Christian). He has published short stories in numerous anthologies and his works have been translated into German.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The stories offer a mixed bag, some stories being quite good, others... not so much. One has dialogue that seems heavily influenced by cheesy porno flicks, another has too much attention to minor detail. Some are rather tragic tales, some are just not engaging. Todd Gregory's contribution is easily the best of the bunch and it left me wanting to read more of this story. (Oddly enough, his story "Bloodletting" is the first chapter of a much larger work, and this is not acknowledged until the back pages of the book.)
I recommend taking this book a chapter at a time because, like a rich dessert, too much of it in one sitting will make you sick. I'd recommend this book to those who enjoy vampire erotica. If you enjoy gay fiction too, then this'll be right up your alley. Just be mindful of the nasties lurking in the dark of that alley... lol
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Fiction > Erotica
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Fiction > Gay
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Fiction > Romance
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Gay & Lesbian > Erotica
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Gay & Lesbian > Gay
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Gay & Lesbian > Romance
- Books > Romance > Erotica > Gay & Lesbian
- Books > Romance > Vampires