Blue Collar Comedy Tour 3 Pack
|Price:||CDN$ 29.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
For The First Time Ever, All Three Blue Collar Comedy Tour Movies Are Available To Own In One Complete Set!
It had to happen: A national tour of redneck comedians culminating in this frequently funny concert film, shot in Phoenix. Ron White's scotch-and-tobacco-fueled, fatalistic world view gets things off to a good start. ("That last engine had just enough power to get us to our crash site.") Larry the Cable Guy's creepy-silly persona helps deliver a set long on gross-out humor. ("I've been seein' a good-lookin' girl. But now I lost my binoculars.") Bill Engvall balances the tone with his family-man shtick. ("There needs to be a teenage driver's lane lined with tires and mattresses.") Main event champ Jeff Foxworthy offers fresh material about the act of ice-fishing as an out-of-body experience for fish, describes the bizarre sight of a leaf blower among items confiscated by airport security and, of course, renders his trademark re-re-re-definitions of what constitutes a redneck ("a glorious absence of sophistication"). Lots to enjoy here. --Tom Keogh --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The film is simply hilarious.
I almost threw up I was laughing so hard.
The first to make you whoop and chortle is Ron White, and with his winning smile, tall Texas style, and wry humor, he had me in stitches.
Then the guys take a trip through the mall, and the prize is the remote-controlled gizmo that Larry the Cable Guy uses on unsuspecting shoppers, and Larry is the one who is up next, with some really down-home stories in his stand-up.
After the four take a trip to a fancy spa, it's Bill Engvall, the "here's your sign" guy's turn, and then it's Jeff Foxworthy, who I think is a totally brilliant, unique comedian.
Best of all, is when the four finish the show together; this is where you're in danger of choking from too much laughter, as the stories zing by you.
Sometimes tasteless, often raunchy, always the real deal.
Total running time is 1 hour and 45 priceless minutes.
"If you've ever been accused of lying through your tooth, you might be a redneck".
2. You will need a cushion for your lap because you are going to slap your knee so much as you laugh, you will be in danger of bruising yourself. Or wear gardening gloves.
3. You need fresh batteries in the remote because you will be backing up the player to hear what you missed when you were laughing so hard.
4. You will need friends to share this with, because it's even more fun to laugh with company.
5. You need an answering machine to make sure you don't miss calls because you are going to take the phone off the hook to make sure you aren't disturbed. Anyway, you won't hear the phone because you will be laughing so hard.
6. Of course, beverages and munchies will be nice, but make sure your drinks are in something that won't spill easily as you will be thrashing around wildly in paroxysm of hilarity.
7. You will need a second copy, because one of your mooching friends will take this one, or else you will wear THIS OUT.
It's just ... that... funny.
(still gasping for breath.)
Most recent customer reviews
This show is their classic best and I say this having seen two or three of their other 'tours', none of which came close to meriting adding them to my collection of comedy DVDs. Read morePublished 9 months ago by beebe
very happy with the ease & consistency of Amazon shopping & products
consistently measure up to their advertised description; timely devlivery rocks!
So funny. Not much of a fan of Larry, but he has his funny moments.Published 16 months ago by Col Wichers