- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Blueprints Surgery Paperback – Jan 12 2009
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"The important details are highlighted, preventing the reader from getting bogged down in boring, unimportant text."
"I thought it was an outstanding overview of difficult material". --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
From the Back Cover
This book is one of five in the Blueprints Series. This title presents the principles of Surgery in a succinct format that complements the structure of the USMLE Step 2 exam. It can be used as a stand-alone text for the Surgery clinical rotation, or in conjunction with other titles in the series for a comprehensive review for the USMLE Step 2 & 3 exams. The second edition of this book will include 125 clinical vignette style questions at the end of the book.
The series format is consistent for all five titles; each title presents short expositions on one of the five key clinical topics. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Browse and search another edition of this book.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Perhaps future editions of this book will be better.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Pathology > Laboratory Medicine
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Surgery
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Test Preparation & Review
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Education & Training > Test Preparation & Review
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Pathology > Laboratory Medicine
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Surgery
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Surgery > General
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Test Preparation & Review