Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store SGG Tools

Format: DVDChange
Price:$19.99+ $3.49 shipping

on March 18, 2003
Okay, so we are big "Bob" fans. We have many of the videos,
and toys and computer software... so it was likely that we
would enjoy this too. But I have to say that this video might
be the BEST Bob-the-Builder video yet. We love that it is one
long story, rather than the usual several short unrelated stories
on a tape or DVD. My son (age 3) was so excited to see Bob's Dad,
and thinks it is so funny that he and his father have the same name, and
the "Dad-Bob" calles the "Real-Bob" by the
name "Bobby"! If you already love Bob and the Gang I know you will love this one.
We can't wait for the one with Bob's brother... due out in October 2003. (I hear it also has Elton John!)
on March 21, 2003
My mother bought this video for my 2-1/2 year old Bob the Builder lover on the day it was released. He watched it SIX times throughout that day! He quotes from it! Really love that it is feature length instead of a few different episodes in one. Love all the new characters, too. First time the've ever showed child "characters" to my knowledge. My son loves the part when Spud goes to the library!! I hear Bob's brother is his twin -- can't wait for that one! I agree, probably the best Bob video to date...
on March 17, 2003
The kids & I really enjoyed the DVD. My only complaint about the DVD is the lack of chapter selection. This means you can't go to any specific section of the movie, you have to fast forward to the part you want to watch. Also there is no menu, so you always have to watch the movie trailers at the beginning. They should have spent the time adding chapter selection to this product; otherwise, this movie is very enjoyable.
on September 17, 2003
Bob the builder is great fun. My two boys are big fans, and even I get a kick out of Bob, Wendy, and all his talking equipment. This is longer than most of the Bob the Builder shorts, but the kids watch just as intently. Bob's dad (and near the end his Mom) are a great addition to the Bob family of characters, and this episode even has a little suspense...though nothing to upset the little ones.
on January 15, 2004
We have 6 or 7 BTB DVDs and this along with The Big Game are some of the better ones. Very nice full length movie style episode about Bob and the Gang, and a castle visit. Has a story line to appeal to the grown-ups as well, with some tension over Bob not being treated like an independent adult by his visiting father(also Bob).
on April 30, 2003
My 4 year old really loves Bob the Builder and I assure you your son will as well. I loet my daughter watch these and she wasn't nearly as interested, but i still think these videos are great! Lot's of practical ideas and always fun. ...
on April 24, 2014
The kids loved this DVD. It was entertaining and informative. They watched over and over and over and...... Definitely would recommend this as a good buy.