- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Bodies in Code: Interfaces with Digital Media Paperback – Mar 31 2006
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
A stunning work of philosophical originality and brilliance.
Timothy Lenoir, Stanford University
About the Author
Mark B. N. Hansen is Professor of English at the University of Chicago. He is author of New Philosophy for New Media and Embodying Technesis: Technology Beyond Writing and co-editor of The Cambridge Companion to Merleau-Ponty.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Popular Economics
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Human-Computer Interaction
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Pop Culture
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Radio
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Consciousness & Thought
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Popular Culture
- Books > Science & Math > Technology > Social Aspects
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Performing Arts
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Philosophy
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences