Bodies of Knowledge: Sexuality, Reproduction, and Women's Health in the Second Wave Paperback – Oct 15 2010
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"Bodies of Knowledge is a much-needed addition to scholarship on the women's health movement, feminist historiography, and the history of medicine, making it appeal widely to students and teachers in these fields, as well as activists still engaged with trying to transform the health care system." - Susan M. Reverby, Wellesley College"
About the Author
Wendy Kline is associate professor of history at the University of Cincinnati. She is the author of Building a Better Race: Gender, Sexuality, and Eugenics from the Turn of the Century to the Baby Boom.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > History
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Sexuality > Human
- Books > History > Americas > United States > 20th Century
- Books > History > Gay & Lesbian
- Books > History > United States > 20th Century
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Gender Studies
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Women's Studies