Bodum Bistro 2-Slice Pop-Up Toaster with Cool Touch Exterior, Orange
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Removable crumb-tray for easy cleaning^Special rubberized exterior remains cool to the touch^Orange
The bodum bistro two-slice pop-up toaster is designed to toast breads and baked goods to perfection. The variable browning button lets you set the toaster to your preferred browning, delivering perfectly toasted bread every time. It also includes a handy defrost feature and comes with a rack to keep bread, bagels, muffins and croissants warm. The toasting slots have adjustable widths, keeping the toast in place, while also allowing for the toasting bagels and other baked goods. The toaster also features a slide out crumb tray for easy cleanup and a cord retainer to adjust or store the cable away. Other features include: 900 watts of power a cancel button and a footed base with cord retainer to adjust cord length and store neatly. Made of stainless steel with a unique, rubberized, colored finish, the Bistro Toaster promises to brighten up the kitchen.
Top Customer Reviews
- Makes a lovely toast.
- Has multiple responsive toast settings
- Has a warmer on top.
- The cord neatly wraps and stores in the bottom.
- Cool touch exterior.
- Easy to use crumb tray
- The UGLIEST colour ever. And that is probably an understatement. It is an awful dirty orange. Matt finish. Looks awful. Its just ugly ugly. I keep it hidden on the counter so I only have to look at it when I toast my bread.
- The cool touch exterior is NOT easy to wipe down. Esp, if you get manage to get butter or Jam on it. I think the metal ones are easiest to clean.
- Will ONLY work with store bought wonder bread type bread size. It is NOT deep enough for home made or artisan breads. I had especially called Bodum to confirm depth and the answer was obviously misleading(2 strikes against Bodum). Kept it only because of the price point. Its not too much of a bother for me to toast half slices, my home made vertical loaf bread is quite tall. But it may not work for people who buy other sizes of bread.
- The Crumb tray needs cleaning almost after every use
- The construction feels very very flimsy. Hope it lasts. My refused-to-die toaster cost me barely $20 and I used it for well over a decade. I bought this for $40 on a markdown, doubt its worth the full price.
Most recent customer reviews
Ce grille pain est parfait autant pour les rôtis que les bagels et même les muffins ou brioches à la cannelle à réchauffer avec la petit grille qui... Read morePublished 11 months ago by ifredo
Space savings, very light, great looking design.
It toasts bread quite consistent and controllable.
The bun holder (or whatever it called) is very convenient.