Bodum Bistro 34-Ounce Cordless Electric Water Kettle (Black)
- Offers 'boil-dry' protection - automatically shuts off when water has reached its boiling point
- Made entirely from BPA-free plastic
- 2-Year manufacturer's warranty
- 34 -Ounce
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Color Name: Black
The Bodum Bistro Cordless Electric Water Kettle is the quickest and safest, as well as the most energy efficient, way of boiling your water. It allows you to heat only what you need, for only the amount of time it takes to bring the water to its boiling point. It has a 34-ounce, 1.0-litre fill capacity with a see-through, easy-to-read water level indicator. The measurements are 'translated' to cup servings to make it extra easy when preparing coffee and tea. The kettle features push button power and auto-shutoff and is made entirely from BPA-free plastic. Additionally, the powerful heating element is concealed under a stainless steel plate at the bottom of the kettle. The Bodum Bistro Cordless Electric Water Kettle is available in three sizes: 17-ounce, 34-ounce and 51-ounce as well as five vibrant colors: Black, Red, Orange, Green and White. Bodum Bistro Cordless Electric Water Kettles feature a 2-year manufacturer's warranty.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
You just have to use it properly and first read the instructions . It makes a nice cup of tea. ^_^
On the plus side:
- It boils a full litre of water quite fast.
On the downside:
- The construction isn't very solid; the nipple that acts as a hinge for the lid broke off under only gentle use, and now the lid falls into the kettle every time we fill it.
- The auto shut off doesn't work consistently. There is no "OFF" switch. If left plugged in on the cradle, the kettle will continue to come on until the kettle has boiled dry. This is clearly a safety issue, and I have to wonder why this product is allowed on the market.
I won't buy another one of these, EVER. It wasn't cheap, and it lasted less than a year.
Most recent customer reviews
I like the fact that you wouldn't burn your fingers as with a stainless kettle. I don't like that it boils quite a while before shutting off and it doesn't have an off button... Read morePublished on Oct. 1 2013 by I'n
The Bodum Bistro Kettle is quiet and brings water to a full boil before shutting off automatically.
I love it!
we received this kettle yesterday and where very excited to try it out. after boiling in this kettle, the water had absolutely terrible taste! Read morePublished on Sept. 21 2012 by Leah