Bodum New Brazil 8-Cup French Press Coffee Maker, Black
|List Price:||CDN$ 40.00|
|You Save:||CDN$ 0.01|
- Stylishly redesigned classic French press coffeemaker in black, holds 8 cups (34 ounces)
- Beaker made of ultra-light, heat-resistant borosilicate glass, polypropylene base and wider, redesigned handle
- 3-part stainless steel mesh filter helps extract your coffee's aromatic oils and subtle flavors
- Patented safety lid prevents splashing of liquids while pressing
- All parts are dishwasher safe
The New Brazil 34-ounce French press coffee maker incorporates the BODUM motto beautifully: good design doesn't have to be expensive. After all, we want to give everybody a chance to brew an excellent cup of coffee in the greenest way possible: just hot water and course ground coffee, steep for 4 minutes and press the plunger to stop the brewing process. Now waste, just taste. The New Brazil is also available in a 12-ounce size. The French press comes in 8 different colors. Replacement carafes are available for purchase in all sizes. Dishwasher safe.
Top Customer Reviews
My only beef is that the beaker is not insulated very well. You could pour excess into a thermos or something, but I really do prefer to use the unit to store the next cup and it cools a little too quickly.
Overall, this is a very good french press, I would recommend it for the casual coffee drinker who want to up their caffeine intake.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Did read the capacity specifications, but the "8-cup" was still misleading. It actually produces about 2 - 3 average mug size "cups" of coffee.