- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Bone Health in Children Hardcover – Mar 20 2012
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"Nutrition and bone health have become important issues in pediatrics. This book, addressed not only to pediatricians, but also to parents and public health workers, is divided into 15 chapters, the title of the first is "Why does bone health in children matter?" and the last "Frequently asked questions". The in-between reviews nutritional issues by age groups, pregnancy, children without diseases, etc. A practical text."
―Professor Zvi Laron, Pediatric Endocrinology Reviews, Vol. 10, No. 4, July 2013
About the Author
Steven A. Abrams, M.D., is a Professor of Pediatrics at Baylor College of Medicine. He is a board certified pediatrician and a neonatologist. He practices clinical neonatology in Houston, Texas.
Keli M. Hawthorne, M.S., R.D., L.D., is a registered dietitian working in nutrition research at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, and she is a practicing clinical dietitian at Texas Children’s Hospital.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Pediatrics
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Surgery
- Books > Medical Books > Nursing > Nutrition
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Special Topics > Nutrition
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Pediatrics
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Surgery
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Nutrition
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Orthopaedics
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Pediatrics
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Surgery > General