The guide that proves your meetings don't have to suck!
There's a big dull elephant in the boardroom: this meeting! Most of the millions of meetings held in the world today are a monumental waste of time and talent. Worse still, most of the so-called solutions and books for boring meetings are twice as boring.
Boring Meetings Suck provides tips and tactics to deliver "Get-In, Get-It-Done, or Get-Out" style meetings, while also tackling what most prefer to avoid; that you don't have to BE in charge of a meeting to TAKE charge of a meeting. This entertaining and take-no-prisoners guide is full of easily deployed SRDsSuckification Reduction Devicesthat will help you make your next meeting both efficient and effective.
- Empowers attendees to politely speak up and get a meeting back on track, or graciously get out, without being fired
- Shows how hosts can capitalize on technology, learning to crowd-source problems and increase participation
- Defines surefire methods to get meetings to start and end on time and not have the speaker read the slides
- STOPS over-invitation syndrome
- The author has appeared before many major corporate clients, and was named a "Top Business Professional Under 40" by American City Business Journals
Your meetings do not have to bore, nor must they suck. Instead, get the winning techniques in Boring Meetings Suck, and make your meetings awesome in their engagement and productivity, or stop having them!