countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout All-New Kindle Home Music Deals Store sports Tools

on December 22, 2014
The laser worked great until it stopped working after only 18 months into the 3-year warranty when the bottom of the screen turned black and just stayed that way. It took a lot of back and forth to get Bosch to agree to accept the product back since it was past the 1-year mark. After sending an actual copy of the 3-yr warranty paperwork though, they ended up taking it back and still charging an additional half the product price plus shipping/handling as an "exchange fee" to get a refurbished unit. The rating would've been higher if the product hadn't died before the warranty and if the warranty/exchange experience wasn't so expensive in getting charged half the original purchase price to get a working unit again.
on January 30, 2012
Very happy with performance, ease of use, accuracy and battery life.

I purchased this as a Christmas gift for my son who is in the flooring industry. He must go out to customers' homes to measure areas requiring replacement flooring. For the first six months in this job, he was using a conventional tape measure for these measures. He now estimates that the average time to do this work has been cut by two-thirds. The ease of shooting a distant wall around furniture, toys, dirty laundry and general clutter found in most homes makes his life a breeze. Also, generally speaking, his customers are blown away by the laser measuring technology that he now uses. This adds to his aura of professionalism and competence.
on April 25, 2016
Works great and makes measuring a room very quick and easy. Using it for the past 3 years I have noticed it is accurate to approximately 1/16th of an inch. For this reason I use it mostly for general layout planning and estimations. If you are thinking about measuring anything that requires precision, I would recommend sticking to a tape measure.
on December 18, 2012
great addition to my toolbox. have used it for cross checking large steel frames for square as well as measureing vertical heights thru multiple floor levels in stairwells. after double checking the accuracy with a measureing tape several times, i am impressed with it's ability.
on January 5, 2014
This Bosch measuring tool works very well & meets my need. The laser is easy to read at distance with-in 50 ft, I had to use the target pointer to locate the laser when it reach to the 100 ft. range. The unit is light & compact to carry around. Price is very reasonable.
on January 8, 2013
For all my hobby projects this product is perfect.

I am always renovating something, and with this tool, and its accuracy, I can make several two person jobs come to resolution by myself.

Price, distance, and the compact size were all key considerations. I did not try any other product, only looked at the features, and price. I was sold.
on January 20, 2014
I have been using this device to measure room sizes to make plans for renovations, and I LOVE it.
Tack sharp accuracy, easy to see laser, easy to configure and read.
Price was lower (on special) than in any store, so it was a great Christmas gift to myself.
It replaces an ultrasonic unit that couldn't read 45 feet or more, so a BIG improvement for my needs.
on January 19, 2014
It is so handy espacially when wanting to take a bunch of quick and precise measurements. It does complement very well your measuring tape. A bit pricey but it is still worth it since it is one of the best rated laser distance measurer in its category.
on February 21, 2013
It is very accurate and made my work much faster. The only peroblem that I face is , the alarms go on at any store if I have that device in my pocket. There is no any hidden safety device .
on October 4, 2014
I've never used other laser devices but I'm satisfied with one. Easy to use and seems to measure accurately with repeatable measurements. Would buy again.