Bosch JS260 120-Volt Top-Handle Jigsaw
|List Price:||CDN$ 210.56|
|Price:||CDN$ 79.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 130.61 (62%)|
- Toolless blade-change system - Fast insertion, blade ejection lever eliminates need to touch hot blade. Most secure jigsaw clamping system
- Four orbital-action settings -different blade strokes for smooth to aggressive cuts
- Variable speed - Dial sets maximum speed and accelerator trigger controls operating speed
- Adjustable dust blower - keeps cutting line clear
- Heavy Gauge Steel Footplate and on-board bevel wrench storage
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
The New Bosch JS260 features a powerful 6.0-Amp motor complete with tool-less blade change, variable speed trigger, ergonomic handle, and always-on dust blower. Includes: No-Mar overshoe, Anti-Splinter Insert, Blade, Bevel Wrench, and Carrying Bag.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
It's going in the garbage, at least the the carrying bag is good.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I explained the problem to the tool tech at Lowe's. As part of his examination of the tool, he tried to adjust the blake holding mechanism but can't as the mechanism has retreated deep into the tool's housing making it almost impossible to reach. When he finally reached it after squeezing his finger into the housing, he, too, found the blake clamping mechanism loose and weak. The entire frustrating experience is one more additional reason why this tool is garbage.
Having experienced the same aggravation as I had, the Lowe's tool tech gave me credit and allowed my trading to another tool. As to not take advantage of Lowe's excellent customer service, I purchased their top-of-the-line Bosch jigsaw, $135.00. After using it just twice, I found the blake holding mechanism to be superior and blade change easier than the $99 model.
Recommendation: avoid Bosch's cheap model. Buy the expensive model.
Horrible, horrible, horrible design. It works, but just barely, and only slightly better than a B n D.
Really disappointed in Bosch here.