Bosch OSC312F 3-1/2-Inch by 7/8-Inch BIM Flush Cut Blade
|List Price:||CDN$ 59.79|
|Price:||CDN$ 25.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 33.80 (57%)|
- High Quality Accessory Manufactured in Switzerland
- Laser Etched Depth Guide - For accurate capacity measurements
- Multiple Position Settings - for optimal versatility (30 degree increments)
- Usable on Competitive Tools such as Fein and Proxxon Oscillating Tools.
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Amazon.ca Product Description
A Blade for a Variety of Materials
The Bosch OSC312F is 3-1/2” bi-metal segmented saw made for trimming door jambs with nails or cutting PVC or metal pipes.
Cuts Tough Materials
The bi-metal segmented saw makes cuts in tough materials, including straight cuts in PVC or metal pipe. A typical application is cutting door jambs with nails.
Only the Best
Bosch multi-tool accessories offer the best price-for-performance ratio in the market. That means optimal speed and life in tough applications.
The Industry Standard Interface
The Bosch OSC312F segmented blade offers the advantages of Bosch’s Oscillating Interface System (OIS). OIS maintains the 12-pin structure of the company’s first multi-tool interface, but can be used on every professional brand of multi-tool.
Bosch OSC312F Features
- Bi-metal blade
- 3-1/2 in. blade width
- The Bosch Oscillating Interface System (OIS)
- Segmented saw design for straight cuts
- Great for cutting door jambs with nails
From the Manufacturer
Cutting blades, Grout removal blades, Sanding pads
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Overall and excellent blade.