Bosch PS130-2A 3/8-Inch 12-Volt Lithium-Ion Ultra-Compact Hammer Drill/Driver Kit
|List Price:||CDN$ 327.04|
|Price:||CDN$ 103.20 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 223.84 (68%)|
- Shortest head length in class for better balance and control of tool
- Compact with shortest head length, smallest height, and weight of 2.3-pounds
- The LED light illuminates dark work spaces
- Fuel gauge for easier battery management and uninterrupted working
- Made for drilling into a variety materials including wood, metal and masonry
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Bosch PS130-2A 12-Volt Lithium-Ion Hammer Drill/Driver Kit
Loaded with features and designed to perform.
Made for Drilling in a Variety of Materials
Ideal for anyone from electricians to builders, installers, renovators, and locksmiths, this Bosch PS130-2A hammer drill/driver kit makes easy work of screw driving and drilling in wood and metal and impact drilling in masonry.
As part of the Bosch family of ultra-compact drills, the drill is designed specifically for basic applications and delivers up to 265 in-lbs torque.
Ultra Lightweight & Compact
Lightweight at only 2.3 pounds and measuring just 7.1 inches high by 7.3 inches long, the Bosch hammer drill is lighter and more compact--though just as powerful as its competitor.
Bosch drill provides:
- 0.2-inch shorter head length
- 0.7-inch shorter height
- 0.5-pound lighter weight
Features & Benefits
Shortest head length in class (7.3 inches): Better balance and control of the tool for perfect working in tight areas
Mode Selector Ring: able to switch between driver/drill/hammer mode
3/8 inch auto lock chuck with click sound: convenient clamping of drills and bits
20 clutch settings: perfect torque adjustment for precise screw driving
LED light: illuminates dark work spaces
Fuel gauge: easier battery management for continued working
2 speeds: optimized torque for screw driving and speed for drilling
Soft grip: for fatigue less work
Electronic Cell Protection (ECP): for longer battery lifetime
Variable speed trigger: perfect speed regulation
|Battery voltage||12 volts|
|Battery capacity||1.3 amps|
|Weight with battery||2.3 pounds|
|Max torque (hard/soft)||265/124 inches-pounds|
|No-load speed||0-380 / 1,300 RPM|
|Impact rate||19,500 bpm|
|Chuck capacity||3/8 inch|
|Max drilling Ø in wood||1/2 inch|
|Max drilling Ø in steel||3/8 inch|
|Max drilling Ø in masonry||3/8 inch|
|Head length / height||7.3 / 7.1 inches|
What's in the Box
3/8" hammer drill/driver, 2 lithium-ion 12 V max batteries, 30-minute charger, carrying case
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
After a year of light use the chuck will slip on the bit. You have to apply brute force tightening the chuck. When using in hammer function the chuck must be constantly re-tightened. Given this, I have deducted two stars from my rating. This would be a great tool if the chuck was improved.
This drill is amazing in every aspect. It really raises the bar for 12-V li-ion power tools.
The most appealing features are:
- Small size, lightweight.
- Very long lasting battery.
- Powerful hammer function (I have to say I only tested it on a piece of concrete walkway as I have not yet had to do any concrete work and it seems to do the job well).
- High torque driving function.
- Nice LED and battery indicator.
- Very nice to have the function selector ring independent on the torque selection ring (as a separate ring); this improves the experience and convenience
- Nice soft carrying case which is as small as possible yet fitting everything with space to spare.
- Looks and feels great!
The small "problems" (between quotations because these are really nit picks, as I have not had any problem with the tool) are:
- Wish it had a belt clip
- Wish the finishing touches were better (battery sticker peeling off, no footpads on the charger).
- Just as like every other cordless tool I have ever experiemented with, this one has a tiny bit of wobbling in the chuck. Doesn't bother me tough, and is completely normal. I never expected this not to have it.
Most recent customer reviews
It's pretty light for a battery powered drill, and is powerful enough for anything I've thrown at it. Battery life is reasonable, and I like the battery gauge and LED light. Read morePublished 21 days ago by Ian F.
This is an amazing drill. I use it lightly, and it never failed to perform. I highly recommend it for home use.Published 6 months ago by Samer Ayoub
It has been a great drill for around the house! Would buy again for sure.Published 10 months ago by Trevor Scott
Seems to work ok for the light use that I need it for, but the labels on the batteries started falling off after just a few weeks. Makes me wonder if this is genuine Bosch.Published 14 months ago by Anonymous