Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym
|List Price:||CDN$ 894.88|
|Price:||CDN$ 448.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 446.88 (50%)|
Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we ship the item.
- Get a total body strength workout with affordable home gym, includes rowing machine rail
- Provides as little as five or as many as 210-Pounds of resistance
- Over 30 strength exercises
- Includes horizontal bench press and lat pull down
- 300-Pound maximum user weight, requires 100 x 78-Inch minimum workout area
This ships separately from other items in your order. The item ships in its original manufacturer's packaging and therefore the contents cannot be concealed.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym
The Bowflex PR1000 home gym is a great way to strengthen your muscles and add a bit of cardio training to the mix with over 30 strength exercises and a built-in rowing station. With up to 210 pounds of Power Rod resistance, this versatile machine helps work the abs, arms, chest, back, shoulders, and lower body. It includes triple-function hand grips for lat pull-down, a horizontal bench press, and four-inch upholstered roller cushions for leg extension and leg curl exercises. The rowing machine rail also folds when you're done with your workout
The PR1000 utilizes Bowflex's patented Power Rods, which provide resistance, or weight, that feels as good as or better than free weights--but without the inertia or risk of joint pain usually associated with free weights. You can hook one, two, three, four or all of your Power Rod units to the cable pulley system and go from as little as 5 pounds all the way up to 210 pounds of resistance.
They're precisely manufactured from a high-tech composite material under the highest quality control measures, then sheathed and tested 4 separate times to ensure quality and durability. The Power Rod units are so strong, you can flex them repeatedly but you won't be able to wear them out.
Features and Specifications:
- Sliding Seat Rail adds aerobic rowing training for calorie-burning, cardiovascular warm-up and cool-down (also great for leg presses and seated leg extensions)
- Multi-use Hand-Grip/Ankle Cuffs designed to add flexibility and performance to any workout
- Workout Placard displays workout descriptions for easy reference while you're exercising
- Number of available exercises: 30+
- Height: 81 inches (205 cm)
- Length: 84 inches (213 cm)
- Width: 38 inches (97 cm)
- Minimum Workout Area: 100 by 78 inches (254 x 199 cm)
- Maximum User Weight: 300 pounds (136 kg)
- 210 pounds of Power Rod resistance
- Four-inch upholstered roller cushions for leg extension and leg curl
- Horizontal bench press
- Triple function hand grips for lat pull down
- Built-in cardio rowing machine
- Folds for easy storage
- Bench Press
- Decline Bench Press
- Incline Bench Press
- Seated Shoulder Press
- Front Shoulder Raise
- Crossover Seated Rear Delt Rows
- Scapular Retraction
- Narrow Pulldowns
- Stiff-Arm Pulldowns
- Seated Lat Rows
- Reverse Grip Pulldown
- Seated Low Back Extension
- Triceps Pushdown
- Triceps Extension
- Standing Biceps Curl
- Wrist Curl
- Seated (Resisted) Abdominal Crunch
- Trunk Rotation
- Leg Extension
- Calf Raise
- Seated Hip Adduction
- Seated Hip Abduction
- Leg Kickback
- Leg Press
| || || |
Frame - one year; Rods - five years; Parts - 60 days
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
It's fairly easy to assemble and the construction is solid. Officially, you can do 30 exercises with this model, but there far more possibilities than those included in the manual. Butterflies and reverse wrist curl as an exemple.
The leg station could have used the extra parts needed for Lying Leg Curls, without them, the whole front of the machine serves only for leg extensions.
My only real problem with the machine so far is the resistance of the power rods. 210 lbs isn't enough for calf raises and leg presses. The 5 lbs power rods seem useless. They don't offer enough resistance to be worth the space they are taking on the machine. I know it's possible to replace the 5 lbs rods with a pair of 50 lbs, but in my opinion, an extra pair of 30 lbs rods should have come with the machine by default.
Setting up was long approximately 3 hours and I had help and I found the bolts and washers confusing as they were not marked properly so I found that took most of the time trying to figure out what size was the correct one.
Otherwise I am very pleased with the feel and quality of the product. It is going to be well used.
Most recent customer reviews
Easy to set up - quite a large footprint so definitely measure it out (and the height) before you order it.Published 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
I am on day 23 of my 30 day Bowflex challenge. I love this machine; wish I had bought it years ago. I have been using it 6 days a week along with 4 days cardio and the results have... Read morePublished 3 days ago by 8cosmo
It's a good thing to have in the house when you need a quick sold pumpPublished 4 days ago by Amazon Customer
Delivered early...... Wasn't to hard to set up and works greatPublished 22 days ago by Shawn Morgan