A Branded World: Adventures in Public Relations and the Creation of Superbrands MP3 CD – Jan 1 2004
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
This insider's glimpse into the manipulative world of branding is sedately delivered by reader Lloyd James in a bland, occasionally smirking tone. This seems appropriate, as author Levine, a marketing guru, has "handled" movie star and rock star clients (Michael Jackson, among others), corporate public relations disasters, and major product launches. He's rather smug about it all. James walks us through the creation and cold-blooded branding of a fictional brand of ice cream to illustrate the "creation of a superbrand," a quasi- psy-ops project that requires marketers to second-guess every nuance of public response. While full of useful pointers, A BRANDED WORLD suffers from its manipulative approach to marketing. D.J.B. © AudioFile 2004, Portland, Maine-- Copyright © AudioFile, Portland, Maine --This text refers to the Audio CD edition.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Audiobooks > Audio CDs > General
- Books > Business & Investing > Investing
- Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Public Relations
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Finance
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Public Relations