Breathing: The Master Key to Self Healing Audio CD – Audiobook, Student Edition
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Listeners get a complete course of eight breathing exercises that Dr. Weil has used in his own life and prescribed to hundreds of patients to aid in physical healing. To learn the art of healthy breathing, Weil turned to Eastern traditions, including yoga, which view breath as a vital link to the energy of the universe.
About the Author
Andrew Weil, one of America's best known advocates of alternative medicine and holistic healing, attended Harvard Medical School. He has worked for the National Institute of Mental Health and the Harvard Botanical Museum. He is the founder of the Program in Integrative Medicine at the University of Arizona Health Sciences Center and Associate Director of the Division of Social Perspectives in Medicine, University of Arizona. Weil's books include Spontaneous Healing and Natural Health and Eight Weeks to Optimum Health.See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most recent customer reviews
It discussed the health benefits in the first CD and in the second were the breathing exercises. I recommend it.Published 19 months ago by BG
No over the top promises, just a simple explanation of how to get back in the driver's seat when your inner-life feels like it's skidding out of control. Read morePublished 22 months ago by Ric deMeulles
I never knew that I didn't breathe right. This thing is crap... come on, breathing right? Give me a breakPublished on Jan. 10 2004
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Audiobooks > Audio CDs > Authors, A-Z > ( W ) > Weil, Dr. Andrew
- Books > Audiobooks > Audio CDs > General
- Books > Audiobooks > Audio CDs > Health, Mind & Body > General
- Books > Audiobooks > Audio CDs > Health, Mind & Body > Relaxation & Meditation
- Books > Audiobooks > Audio CDs > Health, Mind & Body > Self Help
- Books > Audiobooks > Audio CDs > Nonfiction
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Healing
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Healthy Living
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Stress > Stress Management
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age
- Books > Self-Help
- Music > New Age > Meditation
- Music > Pop