Brecht Collected Plays: 3: Lindbergh's Flight; The Baden-Baden Lesson on Consent; He Said Yes/He Said No; The Decision; The Mother; The Exception & the Rule; The Horatians & the Curiatians; St Joan of the Stockyards Paperback – Mar 15 2012
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Volume three of "Brecht's Collected Plays" brings together in paperback volume 3.i and volume 3.ii of the hardback series. Also included are Brecht's own notes and textual variants.
About the Author
Bertolt Brecht wa sborn in 1898 and is acknowledged as one of the great German dramatists, poet, playwright, and theatre director whose plays, work with the Berliner Ensemble and writing have had a considerable influence on the theatre. His landmark plays include The Threepenny Opera, Life of Galileo, Mother Courage and Her Children, The Good Person of Szechwan, The Caucasian Chalk Circle, The Resistible Rise of Arturo Ui.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Performing Arts > Theatre
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Movies > Screenplays
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Performing Arts > Theatre
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Drama > Continental European
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Literature > World Literature > European
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Performing Arts