march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Format: Paperback|Change

on September 23, 1999
Exellent book . Very cheap to bay herbs and vegetables . Have to be followed 100% . There is no room for error . What could I say more : Save my life from terminal , primery , very advenced liver cancer . No orthodox medical treatments .Have to read making of taes and juices many times .I read it at least 20 times . It would not succed whit parties and dinners . Good luck .
on January 18, 2001
I enjoyed reading this book and its potential benefits. I did not have cancer (to my knowledge) but had a few other health challenges. I did the fast in the fall of 2000 with a big help from the bottled "Biotta - Breuss Vegetable Juice" and Sage Tea (I could not find the ingredients for the other tea mentioned in the book). It was tough for the first 2 days, then no problem. I had energy to burn, slept very soundly and the health challenges went away. I have not so much as had a cold or flu since then. I intend to go on this cleansing fast every fall - when there is little fresh fruit and vegetables around.
on March 7, 2009
I recommend this book for everyone who is interesting in the field of alternative medicine. There are many advices and practical guides written in plain language. It is an excellent manual for people fighting with cancer but not only for them. There is a lot of ideas for preventive care too. This book should not be missing in your library.

Jana,
Calgary, AB
on June 7, 1999
Logical and reasonable way to deal with cancer or concern of cancer. Affordable and realistic. Non-capitalistic. Rudolf Breuss has something here - and the world should know about it. Worth trying, even if one's cancer has been put into remission with another treatment. I personally have a terminal cancer - Lymphoma - have given up on standard treatments that not only didn't keep cancer in remission but played havoc to entire body, and so have decided after reading part of his book so far that I will do his treatment as soon as I have finished with an alternative treatment I'm currently involved with.
on January 24, 2002
Very easy for reading and understanding,furthermore I know a woman who lived 6 years instead 1 month (per doctors assumption)after using the therapy.Who ever wants to get better, not only from cancer but all kind of illnesses I recomend from the bottom of my heart.There is herbal store in Ventura, Ca under the name Ema's herbs and they can provide all necessary herbs for therapy.Try it, nothing to lose but illness.
on February 15, 2015
A good read, I don't know if the cure works, but it is surely a drastic measure, but then so are chemo and radiation therapy. Before my test results came in and I faced the possibility that I might have cancer, I was seriously thinking of following this regime. However, I was fortunate enough to find out that the lump was benign.
on September 13, 2013
I strongly recommend this book as well as reading the following article [...]

Wishing you all a speedy journey back to health!
on October 14, 2015
Not as good a book as I had thought - especially for the price - but if you are looking only for a simple fast for cancer it ok I guess.
on August 7, 2015
A good read and comes as advertised.
on February 15, 2015