Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 6.25 shipping
+ CDN$ 9.00 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Brew and Save Refillable K Cup for Keurig Brewers, 2 Count
|Price:||CDN$ 31.50 FREE SHIPPING.|
- The Brew and Save filter is made from 100-Percent BPA-free material. The unit boasts of a one-piece construction design, a reinforced hinge
- The Brew and Save features an internal capacity of more than 14 grams, giving you the freedom to dictate the strength of your own coffee
- The Brew and Save reusable filter gives you, the consumer, the freedom to choose the coffee you like
- The Brew and Save reusable coffee filter allows you to reduce your carbon footprint, lower your costs, double your value and increase your personal choices
- Not compatible with the B30, B130, B150, B155, Mr Coffee BVMC-KG5 or Vue
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The brew and save 2 pack offers twice the value of most brands of reusable filters for your keurig single serve brewer. You can use them as his and hers, coffee and tea, decaf and regular, home and office, or just to have a spare. The brew and save filter is made from 100-Percent bpa-free material. The unit boasts of a one-piece construction design, a reinforced hinge, 100-Percent silicone o-ring for less seal deterioration, and side mount grips for immediate removal after brewing.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
We received a Keurig as a present, after I had decided against buying one. The K-Cups were just too expensive, and the brewer would not fill our 16 oz (500 ml) mugs. Our current coffee maker was a Bunn, as sold by Tim Horton's.
Brew and Save recommends filling the Cup to the fill line. As noted in other reviews, this line is difficult to see. I measured the amount of coffee required and determined that it was 3 tbsp. That amount was more than we used to produce a similar volume of coffee with the Bunn, and produced too strong a brew. Cutting the amount down to 2 tbsp + 1 tsp of loose coffee, then tamping it down below the fill line produced a satisfactory brew. Cost is now the same as we experienced with the Bunn.
One problem I noticed immediately is that these cups are easily tipped while filling them. Drilling a few appropriately sized holes in a piece of 1 X 3 stabilized the cups during the fill operation. See the customer image for the details.
Now that the initial problems have been solved, we are happy with the Brew and Save. We'll definitely be buying more soon.
And we did... receiving another six on Jan 14, 2013. We now own a dozen Brew and Saves. That's enough for a full day's coffee in our house. Filling them is now a daily chore, cutting down on time required and cleanup.
1. It says to buy a standard grind for flat-filter machine. Well, when I bought that all I got was brown water. Using an espresso grind made the coffee drip out more slowly, but it also made a pretty decent cup of it. Don't bother with the larger grind.
2. A very important note: Keurig systems PUNCH A HOLE in the bottom of each little cup you put in, which makes sense since there needs a way for the coffee to drip out. Nowhere on the box is it mentioned that you have to put this reusable cup in perfectly so that the bottom "nook" lines up with the place where the hole is usually punched. How did I find this out? I have 2 perfectly punched holes in the bottom of my Brew and Save.
Why would this not be mentioned in the instructions? I still don't get it...
So, as long as you follow the above, all is good.
After making my first cup, I am pleased to say that even regular ground coffee worked splendidly in these cups, and the coffee tastes better now than when it was made in the french press we used to use! Very good value--a co-worker and I split the cost of one of these packages, and in the long run this will save us both from sleepy mornings at work, and the trouble of having to purchase expensive, branded K-cups.
The only criticism I could have is that when I opened the Keurig lid, there was a bit of water leakage (maybe a teaspoon) but it was an easy clean up and likely has more to do with the fact that we are using a 3rd party machine. Not worth taking off a star. Great product!
There are some available at Canadian Tire for 15.00 - you get 4 instead of 2...and personally I like to prepare my 4 kcups at once and thus have some ready to bring to work.
It doesn't 100% perfectly fit in the machine. It does snap closed, but differently than the pre-packaged cups you would buy from lets say Tim Hortons.
At first it gave my coffees a plastic-y taste but now either I don't notice or it has stopped.
All in all, I would have tried a different brand or go for one completely made of metal.
Most recent customer reviews
The 5-pack is great. I can fill them all at once with any coffee I want and then use them each morning during the week. They have saved me quite a bit of money!Published 2 days ago by $$$$$
Avec ceci, je peux utiliser ma propre recette de mélange de café maison. Il fait bien son travail. Je suis satisfait de mon achat.Published 20 days ago by Frank001
works well. No problems and have been using it quite a while and still like newPublished 28 days ago by Amazon Customer
great product. easy to use. I have recommended this product to friends and family who have also purchased.Published 1 month ago by aliciarose barry