A Bridge of Ships: Canadian Shipbuilding during the Second World War Hardcover – May 20 2011
See all 2 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"Excellent resource and excellent presentation, the author knows shipbuilding." John Lyman Book Award jury member
"Most comprehensive, documented, and well written, detailing the tremendous contribution made by Canadian yards for the war effort." John Lyman Book Award jury member
About the Author
James Pritchard is professor emeritus of history, Queen's University, and prize-winning author of numerous articles and books, including In Search of Empire: The French in the Americas, 1670-1730.
There are no customer reviews yet.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions
- Books > History > Americas > Canada > 20th Century
- Books > History > Americas > United States > 20th Century > World War II > Naval
- Books > History > Canada > 20th Century
- Books > History > Military > Canada
- Books > History > Military > Naval
- Books > History > Military > World War II > Naval
- Books > History > United States > 20th Century > World War II > Naval