- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Brilliant Selling 2nd edn: What the best salespeople know, do and say (2nd Edition) Paperback – Jun 6 2012
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Gold Medal winner in the Sales Book category at the Axiom Business Book Award in the US.
From the Back Cover
The award-winning, bestselling UK book on sales.
Whether you’re new to selling or ready for the next level, Brilliant Selling will show you how to instantly improve your performance and beat your sales target every time. Packed with practical tips and advice from sales professionals who know what works and what doesn’t, you’ll discover trade secrets to guarantee your success. As well as learning all the key skills, you’ll find out how to use your personality to perfect your technique and understand customers’ needs so you’re always one step ahead.
- Improve your performance immediately
- Discover what your customer really wants
- Learn how to build relationships effectively
"Brilliant Selling will appeal to all sales people - whatever their experience level. It can be used as a quick reference for ideas and tips, or for a comprehensive tour through the sales process."
Tim Robertson, Central & Eastern Europe Sales Executive, IBM Corp.See all Product Description
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Browse and search another edition of this book.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
This is not a normal book that one can just read through and forget. I can see that the questions and exercises require interaction and provoke deeper thoughts, resulting in real and lasting benefits.
The "appealing to customer" section was helpful in giving me a refresher on making the distinction between Feature/Advantage/Benefit in value selling.
So far, the book seem to be packed with tools and methods that are key to successful selling.
Reading pass page 27 is not an issue at all! Great read!
For much deeper insight into the psychology behind what influences us to react (to most things in life, not just our purchase behavior), you might be interested in Robert B. Cialdini's Influence (Science and Practice)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Customer Service
- Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Marketing
- Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Sales & Selling
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Customer Service
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Marketing
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Sales & Selling
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Marketing
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Sales