Britax Marathon 65 Convertible Car Seat ,Onyx
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- SafeCell Technology features SafeCells designed to compress in a crash, significantly lowering the center of gravity and counteracting the forward rotation of the child seat which normally propels the child toward the front seat
- Integrated Steel Bars strengthen the connection to the vehicle and reduce forward flexing of the child seat during a crash
- Patented, Energy-Absorbing Versa-Tether features a staged-release tether webbing to slow the forward movement, reducing the crash forces reaching the child, and a two-point attachment to minimize forward rotation while anchoring the top of the child seat
- Side Impact Protection comprised of deep side walls lined with energy-absorbing EPP foam distributes crash forces, shields from vehicle intrusion, and contains the head, neck and body
- Harness Ultra Guard System (HUGS) provides resistance to forward movement in the event of a crash
This ships separately from other items in your order. The item ships in its original manufacturer's packaging and therefore the contents cannot be concealed.
The Britax Marathon 65 convertible car seat is designed for children rear facing from 2.3 to 18.1 kg (5 to 40-Pounds) and forward facing from 1 year and 10 kg up to 29.5 kg (22-Pounds up to 65-Pounds). The Marathon 65 achieves revolutionary head safety through the use of Britax SafeCellTM Technology, integrated steel bars, and Versa-Tether that work together to minimize head excursion and reduce the risk of head injury during a frontal impact. The Marathon 65 also incorporates Britax Side Impact Protection, offers a no-rethread and quick-adjust, five-point harness, multiple buckle and recline adjustments, and an easy access cover and access to belt paths from the front of the seat. A head and body pillow is provided for comfort.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Most recent customer reviews
Received on time and it works well. Price was better than purchasing locally.Published 12 months ago by Patrick White