Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 5.00 shipping
Brother CP-7500 Computerized Sewing Machine
|Price:||CDN$ 385.49 FREE SHIPPING.|
- 70 built-in utility; decorative and heirloom stitches; each with multiple stitch functions (110 total stitch functions); 7 styles of one-step; auto size buttonholes.
- Hard cover protects your machine
- LCD screen with computerized stitch selection; automatic Needle threading
- Oversized Wide Table for quilting and larger projects; and a full assortment of accessories including Sewing Feet and Quilting Feet
- We do not recommend using this machine in countries that do not support 120V AC even if a voltage adapter is in use.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
CP-7500 Features: -Sewing machine.-LCD screen with computerized stitch selection.-70 Build-in stitches and 110 stitch functions.-Oversized wide table for quilting and larger projects.-One touch start / stop / reverse operations.-1 step buttonhole with 7 styles.-Automatic needle threading.-Quick reference stitch guides.-UL / CSA Listed.-Thread cutter button.-Accessory storage. Warranty: -Manufacturer provides 25 years warranty.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
This sewing machine has several features that make it easy to use, even for me, but the ones I like the most are:
1. slider control for speed--super slow to super fast.
2. "automatic" threader--line up the thread, push the lever, and the needle is threaded.
3. drop-in bobbin with see-thru lid--just drop it in, follow the arrows and go.
I have sewn (repaired) flannel shirts, nylon jacket, denim jacket, and cotton duck overalls--and not had any problems with thread tension, threads bunching up, or jams. I am very pleased with this Brother CP7500 and would recommend it to my friends.
I had used one sewing machine before (beyond middle school sewing class which I remember none of)which was my mother's machine, much different than I was looking to get as I wanted a more modern sewing machine that was somewhat computerized.
- I wanted to try sewing as a hobby, but didn't know that I would use it consistently. I knew I at the very least wanted to use it for small projects and clothing fixes or alterations.
- I didn't want the cheapest machine out there, but I also didn't need the most expensive features.
- I wanted it to do the basics easily, but leave room for me to learn and grow
The machine has nicely fit my needs. I was able to thread it (self-threading bobbin is really a life saver - I spent forever trying to figure this out on my mother's machine!) and start sewing rather quickly to fix the pile of problem clothes we had. I have also been able to try a few projects. I only had trouble with one project where the layers I was trying to sew through were quite thick and the material was stretchy. After reading more, I might have been using the wrong pressure foot and needle to make this work properly - so I expect this was user error more than machine! I have been able to sew buttons back on pants, fix dress straps, create table runners, and more.
- Easy to get set up and running quickly with. The instructions were quite good for someone like me who really didn't even know where to start.
- Does all the basics quite well, and comes with a lot of extra parts (pressure foots, extra bobbins, seam ripper, quilting extender, etc) that usually cost a lot to get after the fact.
- Has a lot of stitches, and they seem to work quite well! Expecting to have some fun with this machine...
- The feed dogs go down so you can do things like buttons or other sewing needs where you don't want the material to move.
- This machine requires special bobbins that are taller than most. I went to the local Jo-Ann fabrics store and it appears they do not sell them. I'll be buying them online - but in general Brother sewing machines seem to be much harder to find parts for in the local stores - the focus is on Singer machines there.
- The LED light is really not very bright. I have to have ample extra lighting in my work area to see what I am doing, especially when working with same colored material and thread.
Overall I think this sewing machine is a great buy. It's a modern machine but still feels well built and reliable. It fit my needs and I'm looking forward to doing more projects with it.