- Platform: Windows 7 / Vista Business / Vista Home Basic / Vista Home Premium / Vista Ultimate / XP Home Edition / XP Professional, Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
- Media: Office Product
- Item Quantity: 1
Brother MFCJ6510DW Business Inkjet All-in-One Printer with 11-Inch x 17-Inch Duplex Printing and 11-Inch x 17-Inch Scan Glass
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Print, copy, scan and fax up to 11" x 17" (ledger size) for high impact business documents
- Duplex printing for creating two-sided documents up to 11" x 17"
- Easy to setup wireless (802.11b/g/n) or wired Ethernet networking
- 3.3" Widescreen color LCD display for easy to use menu navigation
- Unattended fax, copy or scan using up to 35-page ADF
- Print, copy, scan and fax up to 11 x 17 (ledger size) for high impact business documents
- Duplex printing for creating two-sided documents up to 11-Inch x 17-Inch
This ships separately from other items in your order. The item ships in its original manufacturer's packaging and therefore the contents cannot be concealed.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
The MFC-J6510DW Color Inkjet All-in-One is designed to meet your business needs day in, day out by offering the ultimate in versatility with up to 11"x17" (ledger) size print / copy / scan / fax making everyday business documents more impactful and the fine details easier to read. You can also create impactful business documents with two-sided printing in 11" x 17" format. Other powerful features include: 802.11 b/g/n wireless networking, a 250-sheet paper capacity and up to 35 sheet automatic document feeder. It also offers up to 6000 x 1200 dpi high quality resolutions,
- Professional series 5-in-1 color inkjet printer, scanner, copier, fax and PC-FAX
- Print, copy, scan and fax up to 11" x 17" (ledger size)
- Duplex printing for creating two-sided color documents
- Wireless (802.11b/g/n) shareable printing, scanning, and faxing
- 250 sheet capacity paper tray
- Fast print speeds of up to 35 ppm black and 27 ppm color (Fast mode); up to 12 ppm black and 10 ppm color (ISO standard)
- Unattended fax, copy, or scan using up to 35-page auto document feeder
- Machine-lifetime toll-free technical support
without having to manually
flip the paper over
Powerful Business Features with Cost Effective Printing
The Brother MFC-J6510DW is designed with the business user in mind. You can create up to 11" x 17" (ledger size) documents for less. Create easy-to-read signs, presentations, spreadsheets, and other documents in-house on-demand, when you need them.
With the MFC-J6510DW, you can print two-sided documents without having to manually flip the paper over. Duplex printing helps save money on paper costs and makes documents easier to store.
Save More and Print More with Super High Yield Ink Cartridges
The MFC-J6510DW can provide up to 60% lower black ink costs when using super high-yield vs. high-yield black ink cartridges1. With a four-cartridge ink system, you only have to change the color that needs to be replaced, helping to reduce waste and save you money.
Letter vs. Ledger Size
Advanced Paper Handling
Print more, save time, and replenish less often with a paper tray that offers a total capacity of 250 sheets. You can store letter size paper in one tray and ledger size paper in the other tray, at the same time. This minimizes the need to switch paper in and out of the tray when printing on different sizes of paper.
Conveniently fax, copy, or scan with the up to 35-page ADF. A single sheet bypass tray allows for convenient, straight-through, single sheet feeding for up to 11" x 17" paper, envelopes, or thicker media.
What's in the Box
MFCJ6510DW; LC75 Starter Ink Cartridges (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow); CD-ROM (Assembly for Windows and Mac); User’s Manual; Quick Setup Guide; Telephone Line Cord
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Pictbridge, Wireless (802.11b/g/n), Ethernet, Media Card Slots and USB Flash Memory Drive
- Max. Print Speed (Fast Mode) – Black/Color: 35/27 ppm
- Max. Print Speed (ISO Standard) – Black/Color: 12/10 ppm
- Max. Print Resolution - dpi: 6000 x 1200
- Duplex Printing: Up to Ledger Size (11" x 17")
- Borderless Printing: Yes
- Stand Alone Fax Capabilities: Color and B/W
- Modem Speed (max.) / Best Transmission Speeds: 33.6K bps / 3 secs.
- Stand-alone Black & Color Copying
- Max. Copy Speed (Black / Color): 23cpm / 20cpm
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25 - 400% in 1% increments
- ID Card Copying: Yes
- Scanner Capabilities: B/W and Color
- Optical Scan Resolution - dpi: 2400 x 2400
- Interpolated Scan Resolution - dpi: 19,200 x 19,200
- Document Viewer OCR Software: ScanSoft PaperPort 12SE with OCR by Nuance; Presto! PageManager with OCR
- Scan to: Image, OCR, E-mail, File, Media Card, USB Flash Memory Drive, FTP, E-mail Server (download), Network
- Unit Dimensions: 54cm x 48.9cm x 25.7cm
- Unit Weight: 15.8 lbs.
|Maximum Print Speed||33ppm / 26ppm||35ppm / 27ppm||35ppm / 27ppm||35ppm / 27ppm||35ppm / 27ppm||35ppm / 27ppm||35ppm / 27ppm|
|Maximum Input Paper Size||N/A||N/A||N/A||11" x 17"||11" x 17"||11" x 17"||11" x 17"|
|Media Card / Pict Bridge||No||Yes||Yes||Yes / Yes||Yes / Yes||Yes / Yes||Yes / Yes|
|Networking||Wireless (802.11b/g/n)||Wireless (802.11b/g/n)||Wireless (802.11b/g/n) or Wired Ethernet networking||Ethernet and Wireless (b/g/n)||Ethernet and Wireless (b/g/n)||Ethernet and Wireless (b/g/n)||Ethernet and Wireless (b/g/n)|
|LCD||1.9-inch Color LCD Display||1.9-inch TouchScreen plus Touch Panel Controls||3.3-inch Color TouchScreen||1.9-inch TouchScreen plus Touch Panel Controls||3.3-inch Color TouchScreen||3.3-inch Color TouchScreen||3.3-inch Color TouchScreen|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I already have 2 of these in a business environment that get abused daily without any issues for 2 years now.
Main purpose is for doing 11x17 floorplans for my techs.
One note, stick to brother ink only, compatible Inks can cause issues. (My experience)
Speed is reasonable. Would recommend this to anyone with a medium workload.
Most recent customer reviews
I was really disappointed since it was broken before I open..Published 26 days ago by Amazon Customer
Great Printer - wish they did not discontinue the stuff that works great and is reliable and provenPublished 8 months ago by Lisa