- This item qualifies for the Back to Business Office Supplies event: Save 20% on purchases of qualifying products. This discount will be applied at checkout with the message "Event Discount". Here's how (restrictions apply)
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 6.52 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ CDN$ 2.99 shipping
Brother TN115BK High Yield Black Toner Cartridge - Retail Packaging
|List Price:||CDN$ 146.99|
|Price:||CDN$ 95.33 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 51.66 (35%)|
- Genuine Brother Supplies = professional prints and peace of mind
- Rich blacks and subtle shades of gray
- Super high yield toner cartridge
- Estimated page yield of 5,000 pages based on 5 Percent coverage
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
This ships separately from other items in your order. The item ships in its original manufacturer's packaging and therefore the contents cannot be concealed.
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Platform: Windows
- Media: Office Product
- Item Quantity: 1
Amazon.ca Product Description
Brother genuine inks, toners and drums ensure quality professional prints and peace of mind. All Brother supplies are designed as part of an entire printing system and tested to ensure you optimal performance and component protection.
From the Manufacturer
The Brother TN115BK High Yield Black Toner Cartridge is for use with the following Brother Printers: DCP-9040CN, DCP-9045CDN, HL-4040CN, HL-4070CDW, MFC-9440CN, MFC-9840CDW. Yields approximately 5,000 pages at 5-percent coverage on letter size paper.
What's in the Box
One Brother TN115BK High Yield Black Toner Cartridge
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
My Brother 4050 has been maintenance free other than the toner replacements. Hope it stays this way.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
We've 3 more of the 9840cdw printers now. Here is something important you should know along with the above information:
Hidden Menus for Brother 9840cdw-
**Toner Reset Menu - Open front door of printer. Press the 'clear' button once or twice. There are two capacities for each color. It will start counting down from whichever you choose.
**Everything Else Reset Menu - Press '3' and '9' at the same time. Hidden reset menu will appear. Select item, select reset.
1. Orient cartridge so that you are looking at the end of the cartridge with the 2 phillips head screws, one at the top right, one at the bottom left. You should also see part of the gray flag gear through an opening in the end cap.
2. Remove screws and the end cap they were holding in place (one or 2 gears may fall out when you do this, but they should be simple to pop back into place).
3. Note attachment point of the spring over flag gear, then temporarily remove it so you can reset the gear.
4. Remove the flag gear and reinstall it so that its teeth are just beginning to mesh with the adjoining gear.
5. Reinstall the spring.
6. Reinstall the end cap.
You can also reset the cartridge from the printer. But this will only temporarily override the toner end of life message and allow you to print a few more pages. Here are the instructions for that:
1. With power on, open the toner access main door (You will get a "door open" message in the LCD.)
2. Hit the "Clear/Back" button and you go right to the "Toner Reset Menu"
3. Using the up & down "Search" arrow buttons, you can then scroll through reset options for each of the printer's  toner cartridges.
Code: B-TNR-H = black, C-TNR-H = cyan; M-TNR-H = magenta and Y-TNR-H = yellow. The H is for high yield.
4. Highlight the toner you want to reset and hit the OK button.
5. Hit the "Clear/Back" button to get out of the menu, close door.
I don't know if I'll buy OEM again. There did not seem to be much difference in the quality of this cartridge set and the off-brand cartridges that it replaced. If I do buy OEM, it won't be from this supplier.