march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERon October 23, 2011
Shipped fast.
Works as advertised with no problems at all.
A word of advise to Brother printer users: *Don't* believe the toner out warning, even when the printer stops printing. Search on the web for ways to reset the toner-out warning and you will print hundreds more pages until the toner truly runs out. I reset it one of my printers and two months later, I'm still getting clear printing from the toner cartridge that is supposed to be empty!
11 comment|66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 15, 2013
This cartridge is the OEM replacement for a Brother multi-function printer I use in my home-based business. I write the print count on the label every time I replace the cartridge and find I'm getting about 10 more pages than rated life, so it works out to about 2 cents a page for toner. When I consider the value of my time, it's not worth the risk of using off-brand.

Not too much to say: it fits and it works.
on January 29, 2014
I bought this toner in October 2012, and it's January 2014 now and I still haven't run out of toner. I've printed over a thousand sheets with this toner and kind of wondering if it will ever run out.

If you need a replacement toner, this one is legitimate and hassle free.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon May 6, 2014
This product arrived less than 24 hours from purchase. Based on that alone, I would buy again.

I disagree with any posts/reviews here stating this product is a knockoff. It is most certainly a Brother brand toner cartridge.

Included with the packaging is a pre-paid box and label to return your old toner cartridge for recycling - I did appreciate this and did utilize it.

** Check Google on getting the most life out of your current cartridge before ordering, if you're in a rush **

Summary: Product works well. Very fast shipping. Will buy again.
on April 14, 2013
For some reason, after great experiences with this printer and toner cartridge, the cartridges are not lasting and the paper is jamming. Has there been a change in the product?
on September 6, 2014
after only using for a few days I got a "toner low" reading on my printer, haven't been using it for much so this came as a surprise.
on February 9, 2012
Sorry although the service was great and the follow up by Amazon was excellent, I was very disappointed that this "genuine" Black Toner Cartridge was in fact a Knock-off compatible toner cartridge which to me was false advertising!!1
on November 11, 2011
This is a very long lasting toner cartridge, for a very nice and quick printer. And I've never seen a price as low as it was on Amazon. I will definitely make Amazon the first place I look for a replacement !!
on June 2, 2014
I bought the product about a week ago. It arrived @ my door for a flat rate in only 2 day. The packaging was great and it works really well.

It was a good experience to retry in the future.
on February 26, 2015
Toner cartridge is exactly as expected!

Came quickly (via Prime) and the packaging was great.

No issues in the printer (although I didn't expect any problems) and all's good. I've always used the high yield cartridges and they've seemed to last quite a while. I couldn't tell you how long exactly at this point. I print lots of research articles, double-sided and 2 pages on each side, for school (I like reading from paper - I'm old school that way) and it's seemed to get me through a lot of it.

I'm happy, and most importantly, my printer is happy again.