At last, a book devoted to the concerns of people of color that will help you enhance and protect the health and beauty of your skin, hair, and nails. Dr. Susan Taylor, a Harvard-trained dermatologist and a beautiful woman of color, bases her advice on more than fifteen years experience treating patients in private practice and at the first-of-its-kind Skin of Color Center in New York City, which she directs. She explains how to:
- Attain and maintain satin-smooth skin
- Prevent and camouflage scars
- Choose and use makeup for a perfect match year-round
- Style hair safely to avoid damage, hair loss, and skin irritation
- Detect and protect against skin cancer
... and much more!
Brown Skin will help you look and feel your best, inform you on how to prevent problems, and guide you to get the right treatment when needed.