Blink 182 is a trio that is looked down by many. Because of their immaturity, their sellout music. I, however, have grown to enjoy blink 182's music. Buddah was blink's first. It isn't an actual album, though. This was recorded on a tape back in 1993, and then converted to compact disc. although Mark and Tom sound younger and aren't in tune, this is an album showing off their musicianship. okay, so they aren't the best musicians, but, on this album they showed the world that they can play more than three chords.
1. carousel- Blink 182 first song. this is an incedible song. if you disagree with me, watch them perform it. the buddah version is better than the cheshire cat version. 10/10
2. TV- call me crazy, but i like this song. 8/10
3. strings- cool song. 9/10
4. Fentoozler- another cool song. 9/10
5. Time- filler. 4/10
6. romeo and rebecca- another song that shows off blink's musicianship. it has a pretty cool intro, and the song progresses with Tom singing slowly to faster. 8/10
7. 21 Days- filler 4/10
8. sometimes- cool song, shows that blink can actually play pretty fast. 7/10
9. Point of view- this one just doesn't do it for me 2/10
10. My Pet sally- okay 5/10
11. reebok commercial- okay 5/10
12. toast and bananas- cool song 7/10
13. Girl next door- really good song, i'm not sure if it is an original song or a cover, but it is great. 9/10
14. Don't- not too fond of this 8/10
so, listen up, everyone, this is an album showing blink in their early stage. if you REALLY want to hear blink's good earlier music, start off with cheshire cat. then, go ahead and get this one. i just think that blink got a bad rep because of the music they make, it being punk/pop. i think that they don't deserve it, groups like Good Charlotte,and Simple Plan deserve it. Blink has been around for a good while, and have good earlier songs.