The Budwig Cancer & Coronary Heart Disease Prevention Diet: The Complete Recipes, Updated Research & Protocols for Health & Healing Paperback – Jul 15 2011
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Dr. Johanna Budwig is one of Germany's top biochemists as well one of the best cancer researchers throughout all of Europe. Born in 1908 and lived to be 95. She has been nominated seven times for the Nobel Prize. Dr. Budwig is also a published author, holds a Ph.D. in Natural Science, and is one of the greatest authorities on diet and its relation to health and well-being. She is best known for her disovery of omega-3 essental fatty acids.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The Oil-Protein Diet Cookbook
simple foods, flax seed oil, ground up flax seed, and cottage cheese, she bounced back in a few weeks - has gained back the 10 lb she lost and is a very happy 4-1/2 yr.old.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Healthy
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Heart Disease
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Nutrition > Cancer Prevention
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Aging > Cancer
- Books > Medical Books > Alternative & Holistic
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Pathology > Diseases > Cancer
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Alternative & Holistic
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Diseases > Cancer