- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Building a Digital Forensic Laboratory: Establishing and Managing a Successful Facility Paperback – Oct 2 2008
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"This book is designed to get at the heart of the matter." -- Dave Kleiman, computer forensics expert and security software developer
About the Author
After 25 years service with the British Army’s Intelligence Corps, Andy Jones became a business manager and a researcher and analyst in the area of Information Warfare and computer crime at a defence research establishment. In Sept 2002, on completion of a paper on a method for the metrication of the threats to information systems, he left the defence environment to take up a post as a principal lecturer at the University of Glamorgan in the subjects of Network Security and Computer Crime and as a researcher on the Threats to Information Systems and Computer Forensics. At the university he developed and managed a well equipped Computer Forensics Laboratory and took the lead on a large number of computer investigations and data recovery tasks. He holds a Ph.D. in the area of threats to information systems. In January 2005 he joined the Security Research Centre at BT where he became a Chief Researcher and the head of information. Andy now holds a post as a visiting Professor at Edith Cowan University in Perth, Australia and he is currently the Programme Chair for the M.Sc. in Information Security at Khalifa University in Sharjah, UAE.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Privacy
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Network Security
- Books > Computers & Technology > Security & Encryption > Forensics
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Security & Encryption > Encryption
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Crime & Criminals > Forensic Science
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electronics
- Books > Science & Math
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Computer Science
- Books > Textbooks > Law