Building a Successful 21st Century Music Career Paperback – Apr 19 2007
There is a newer edition of this item:
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Simon Cann is a writer based in London. He is the author of a number of music-related and business-related books. His music related books include How to Make a Noise, Becoming a Synthesizer Wizard: From Presets to Power User, Building a Successful 21st Century Music Career, Sample This! (with Klaus P. Rausch), Project5 Power!, and Rocking Your Music Business. His business-related books include the Made It In... series of books (madeitin.com), which feature the experiences of international entrepreneurs who have built successful companies in the hottest business locations around the world. You can read more about Simon at his website, simoncann.com, and check out his other music-related books at his Noise Sculpture website, noisesculpture.com.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics
- Books > Business & Investing > Job Hunting & Careers > Guides
- Books > Computers & Technology > Digital Audio, Photography & Video > Digital Audio
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Careers
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Music > Business
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Music > Songbooks
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Business & Investing
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Computers & Internet
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Humanities