From the Mind to the Marketplace: The story of an inventor, the home improvement industry, his wife and her lovers... by Jayne Seagrave (Jan 1 2010)
- Only 1 left in stock - order soon.
- More buying choices - Paperback
- CDN$ 8.74 new (13 offers)
- CDN$ 3.06 used (5 offers)
- Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping.
- Table of Contents: ... 37 The advantages of a home-based business . . . . . . ... See a random page in this book.
Motherswork: How A Young Mother Started A Business On A Shoestring And Built It Into Multi-Million Dollar Company... by Rebecca Matthias (Sep 14 1999)
Creative Memories: The 10 Timeless Principles Behind the Company that Pioneered the Scrapbooking Industry by Cheryl Lightle and Heidi L. Everett (Jul 26 2004)
- "... people choose to start a home-based business, one thing remains ..." Read more