- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Business to Business Marketing Management: A Global Perspective Paperback – May 3 2013
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
'The new edition of Business-to-Business Marketing Management looks at the business-to-business aspects of marketing in a broad contemporary context grounding our understanding of industrial marketing as it relates to ethics and organizing for effectiveness. Practical, real world and contemporary examples are illustrated throughout using talking points and cases which support the application of theory in practice and effective usage of the text in a classroom environment.'
Conor Horan, Senior Lecturer in Marketing, Dublin Institute of Technology, Dublin, Ireland.
'This book is comprehensive in its coverage, well organised and easy to read. The range of up to date talking points, examples and case studies demonstrate the application of theory in real life B2B context.'
Dr Sheena Leek, Birmingham Business School, UK
"This book fills a unique niche in the marketing curriculum -- combining B2B and international marketing in a very engaging way. Up-to-date, from ethics to the internet and social media. Liberally sprinkled with examples and cases, based on research and grounded in practicalities, a great text for institutions with a view towards globalization of the marketing curriculum."
Dennis Sandler, Associate Professor of Marketing, Lubin School of Business, USA
About the Author
Professor Alan Zimmerman is Professor and Area Co-ordinator for the International Business (IB) program at City University of New York, College of Staten Island, New York, USA
Jim Blythe is Professor of Marketing at Westminster University and Visiting Professor at Plymouth Business School, UK
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Browse and search another edition of this book.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Marketing
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Marketing
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Management
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Marketing