Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage giftguide Countdown to Black Friday in Home & Kitchen Kindle Black Friday Deals Week in Music SGG Tools

on February 22, 2012
My puppy, Dexter, loves squeaky toys and chewing and this is his favourite toy. Unfortunately it doesn't last for very long.

I'm so glad Amazon sells pet toys. I'm a very recent dog owner and I like sticking with the low prices and convenience Amazon offers. I had originalyl rated this a 5/5 but it just isn't lasting as long as a basic Canadian Tire tennis ball 3-pk .

I've tried a few other "Busy Buddy" toys and I have reviews there too for what's been working and what's not with my puppy (Lab mix) if anyone's interested.

Sams (and Dexter)

Larger Version:
Busy Buddy Pogo Plush Ball
on January 29, 2013
I am always on the look out for a great toy for my dog at Christmas time. Sometimes I am not so lucky, but this time she really enjoyed this ball and if fact she is still enjoying it.
on September 13, 2013
The bouncy frame makes the ball bouncing, much better than a ordinary fur ball. Had been bitten through , so I sewed up it then it last for very long.
on February 24, 2014
Nice and soft cover, my puppy loved it, but it was not durable at all. The cover was chewed and the plastic mesh inside was also easily destroyed.