- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
C Programming: A Modern Approach Paperback – Apr 1 2008
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
K. N. King (Ph.D., University of California, Berkeley) is Associate Professor of Computer Science at Georgia State University. He is the author of Modula-2: A Complete Guide and Java Programming: From the Beginning.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
This is excellent.
I learned about it from the Wikipedia page on C.
IF you are committed to the most-capable low-level language around
THEN you may well want to get both this book,
and Make: AVR Programming
Why? because that AVR programming book gives you the programming of microcontrollers
( simplified computers, that live in microwave ovens & smart thermostats & things... ), in C.
No weird inter-program-interaction, just your code "on the metal".
These 2 books go SO well together...
You may also want WikiBooks.org Data Structures
( or some alternative book on Data Structures )
& then Essential Algorithms, or some equiv...
& iirc K. N. King recommends this specific set...
Algorithms in C, Parts 1-5 (Bundle): Fundamentals, Data Structures, Sorting, Searching, and Graph Algorithms
& whenever I can afford the set, I'm getting it...
Anyways, hope this helps!
Most recent customer reviews
The product arrived after 3 days, great service and excellent quality. Saved a lot of money compared to other bookstores. Would definitely order again and recommend to everyone!Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
nice book contain all the information i need for the course and very detail and clear! it's really help for c programmingPublished 23 months ago by Avenger
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Microsoft > Development > C & C++ Windows Programming
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > C
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Languages & Tools
- Books > Computers & Technology > Software
- Books > Science & Math > Mathematics
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Programming Languages