From the Back Cover
The Most Comprehensive and Current CCSP Self-Study Solution on the Market!
Here's the comprehensive and economical self-study solution that will provide you with the knowledge and skills needed to approach the CCSP exams with confidence. This Study Guide was developed to meet the exacting requirements of today's certification candidates. In addition to the consistent and accessible instructional approach that has earned Sybex the reputation as the leading publisher for certification study guides, this book provides:
- Clear and concise information on securing Cisco internetworks
- Practical examples and insights drawn from real-world experience
- Leading-edge exam preparation software, including a testing engine and electronic flashcards
And of course, you'll find in-depth coverage of all official objectives for all five exams required for the CCSP:
- 642-501: Securing Cisco IOS Networks
- 642-511: Cisco Secure VPN
- 642-521: Cisco Secure PIX Firewall Advanced
- 642-531: Cisco Secure Intrusion Detection System
- 642-541: Cisco SAFE Implementation
About the Author
, CCIE, has over 15 years of networking experience and has been actively involved in the computer industry for over 24 years.
Todd Lammle, CCNP is CEO and Chief Scientist of RouterSim, LLC and President of GlobalNet Training, Inc., and is the author of the best-selling CCNA: Cisco Certified Network Associate Study Guide from Sybex.
Tom Lancaster, CCIE, is a consultant with IBM Global Services.
Justin Menga, CCIE, is a Network Solutions Architect in the wireless and e-infrastructure field in New Zealand.
Eric Quinn, CCSI, CCNP + Voice is an Arizona-based instructor and security consultant.
Jason Rohm, CCIE, is a network consultant and adjunct instructor from Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Carl Timm, CCIE, has over 10 years of experience in the design and implementation of large scale IP-based internetworks.
Bryant Tow has over 15 years of experience in the IT industry as an instructor and entrepreneur.