Get complete coverage of the latest release of the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) exam inside this comprehensive, fully updated resource. Written by the leading expert in IT security certification and training, this authoritative guide covers all 10 CISSP exam domains developed by the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC2). You'll find learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter, exam tips, practice exam questions, and in-depth explanations. Designed to help you pass the CISSP exam with ease, this definitive volume also serves as an essential on-the-job reference.
COVERS ALL 10 CISSP DOMAINS:
- Information security and risk management
- Access control
- Security architecture and design
- Physical and environmental security
- Telecommunications and network security
- Business continuity and disaster recovery planning
- Legal regulations, compliance, and investigations
- Application security
- Operations security
THE CD-ROM FEATURES:
- Hundreds of practice exam questions
- Video training excerpt from the author
Shon Harris, CISSP, is a security consultant, a former member of the Information Warfare unit in the Air Force, and a contributing writer to Information Security Magazine and Windows 2000 Magazine. She is the author of the previous editions of this book.