From the Back Cover
Here's the book you need to prepare for the challenging CISSP exam from (ISC)2.
This revised edition was developed to meet the exacting requirements of today's security certification candidates. In addition to the consistent and accessible instructional approach that earned Sybex the "Best Study Guide" designation in the 2003 CertCities Readers Choice Awards, this book provides:
- Clear and concise information on critical security technologies and topics
- Practical examples and insights drawn from real-world experience
- Leading-edge exam preparation software, including a testing engine and electronic flashcards for your Palm
You'll find authoritative coverage of key exam topics including:
--This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
- Access Control Systems & Methodology
- Applications & Systems Development
- Business Continuity Planning
- Law, Investigation & Ethics
- Operations Security
- Physical Security
- Security Architecture & Models
- Security Management Practices
- Telecommunications, Network & Internet Security
About the Author
Ed Tittel, CISSP, is the president and founder of LANWrights authoring group, and has been writing computer books since 1987. James Michael Stewart, CISSP, is a full-time writer, trainer, and researcher for LANWrights, Inc. He has written articles for numerous publications, including C-Net, InfoWorld, and Windows NT Magazine. Mike Chapple serves as Chief Information Officer of the Brand Institute, a brand identity consultancy based out of Miami, Florida.