COMPARING POST SOVIET LEGISLATURES: A THEORY OF INSTITUTIONAL DESIGN AND POL Paperback – Mar 1 2000
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Joel M. Ostrow is an assistant professor of political science at Benedictine University. He is the author of several articles in such journals as Europe-Asia Studies and Communist and Post-Communist Studies. --This text refers to the Hardcover edition.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Asia > Russia
- Books > History > Europe > Estonia
- Books > History > Russia
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics > History & Theory
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics > Ideologies > Communism & Socialism
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Political Science